Advocacy Training and Resource Center (ATRC), the implementing partner for USAID’s Engagement for Equity Program (E4E), is seeking applications from qualified Kosovar Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) for Rapid Response Fund.
Awards will be made in five thematic areas:
- Women in Governance and Economy;
- Empowering Women through Enhanced Awareness of Women’s Property Rights;
- Increased protection and awareness of vulnerable populations’ rights.
- Expand Participation of Persons with Disabilities (PwD); and
- Expand Youth Participation
USAID/ATRC throughout E4E Program intends to fund multiple grants in response to this RFA. All awards will be administered in accordance with applicable regulations as follows:
- ADS 303
- ADS 303 Mandatory Standard Provisions for Non-U.S.-Non-Governmental Recipients
- 48 CFR 31.2 (for-profit organizations)
Rapid Response Fund is the single open call, re-launched in February 2018, calling for application submissions until April 2020.
In response to this RFA, E4E Program is anticipated to award:
- Multiple awards under Rapid Response Fund for all five thematic areas can range up to $25,000.
The proposed budgets will be negotiated based on the scope of the Program proposed by the grantee.
The winning projects will have various timelines but must end by November 2020.
A comprehensive and detailed RFA Package (including Full Application Form, Budget Form, and Cost Proposal Guidelines) may be obtained from ATRC at:
- Electronic version of complete RFA can be downloaded at: www.advocacy-center.org
- CD copies may be obtained from ATRC at St. Gazmend Zajmi, No.20 Prishtina, Kosova;
Applications can be submitted up to April 30, 2020. Electronic copy must be submitted before the closing date.
The RFA includes all information required to apply for a grant, however, questions on this RFA should be submitted to:
Attention: E4E Staff
ATRC Office: Str. Gazmend Zajmi No.20, Pristina, 10000, Kosovo
Office Number: 038 244 810