The Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs has launched a “Youth V” call for projects to support the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, making it a reality for young people in all territories.
- Youth exchange projects volunteering
- Capacity building project on youth public policies
- The call for projects is addressed to the CTFs and their groupings within the framework of a decentralized cooperation partnership with foreign local authorities.
- In all cases, the contracting authority must be provided by one or more CTFs or CTF groups and their partner counterparts. Project management may be delegated, for example, to an association or a school or training institution.
- These projects can be carried out by involving the diasporas in accordance with the report of the working group of the National Council for Development and International Solidarity ” Migration and Development”.
- All countries and territories are eligible for this call for projects, with the exception of Mexico, Senegal, Morocco, the Palestinian Territories, Tunisia, Lebanon and Quebec. To the extent that there are other specific financing arrangements for these countries and territories, they are eligible only in the context of a project involving several partner communities in several different countries.
- In the case of projects involving youth mobility, the CTFs must respect the security constraints in force in the territories classified in the red zone and in the orange zone, defined by the MEAE: rub12191 . Prior contact with the correspondent for the decentralized cooperation of the French Embassy in the countries concerned is strongly recommended before preparing the assembly of the file.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must apply via given website.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2KUnKCB