World of Children provides funding and recognition to support life-changing work for children by discovering and elevating only the most effective changemakers for children worldwide.
We give awards in five categories: Education, Health, Humanitarian, Protection and Youth. (read Award Requirements below). Award benefits include a minimum $75,000 multi-year cash grant provided to the individual’s organization, media and educational opportunities, and recognition at the Awards Ceremony & Benefit in New York City in November 2019.
Our 2019 call for nominations is now open through March 31, 2019.
- January 7, 2019 – Nominations open online
- March 31, 2019 (at 11:59 pm EDT) –2019 Nominations closed
- April – August 2019 – Review and investigative process
- September 2019 – Honorees Announced
- November 7, 2019 – Annual Awards Ceremony in New York City