Deadline: 30 April 2019
Hutzpa Center for Innovation and Development is currently inviting applicants for its Young Innovation Leaders (YIL) Fellowship, a four-month scholarship training programme in Innovation Leadership. It is a platform that empowers young professionals in Africa to emerge as influencers and inspirers of innovation in their spheres.
Participants are trained by global experts to identify opportunities, proffer solutions, improve systems, and scale up excellence using innovation concepts and methods.
The theme of the Y.I.L Fellowship is “scaling up excellence”. The fellowship programme includes: lectures, plenary sessions, workshops, and demonstrations. Important aspects of the training are: the challenge phase, the accelerator, the internship, and the mentorship.
Sub-themes and sessions include:
- Leadership in Innovation and Innovation in Leadership
- Innovation Trends
- Innovation Management.
- Plenary sessions with industry captains, workshops with experts, and demonstration of skills and gamification in leadership with expert facilitators.
- The Pre-Challenge Training: Participants receive intensive training from global experts on innovation management and leadership in Kigali, Rwanda. (26th June – 29th June, 2019)
- The Challenge phase: Participants are involved in capstone projects for four months. (1st July – 30th October, 2019)
- The Post-Challenge Training: Participants undergo another week of intensive training, which will include evaluation of capstone projects in Lagos, Nigeria. (16th October – 19th October, 2019)
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: Rwanda
For more information, please visit here
To apply go here: https://www.younginnovationleaders.org/